Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Elder Scott M. Snell:

Elder Scott M. Snell
MTC Mailbox #87
KOR_BUS 0319
2005 N 900 E
Provo UT 84604-1793

Hello family. It is Tuesday again so here is my update. Well I did venture into Babylon to see that doctor, my arm is still very broken but it is healing, he just says I should take it easy for a couple of weeks and I will be fine. It doesn’t bother me at all so I am still able to do everything normal. I only need one hand to beat everyone here in basketball anyway;-). But it really is doing better and I will be fine.

Well this is my last week being the young missionaries, the older group takes off next Monday and we get a group of newbies coming in. I don’t feel like I know enough Korean to be the older group or been here long enough as well but I am still excited for it. I remember the huge help the older guys were for me and I will miss them.

No comments: