Thursday, April 3, 2008

Elder Brantley Shattuck






Thursday, March 20 and it has been a crazy week. We are baptising 4 people this Saturday (a family-everyone except the father who has to wait a year but he is solid - the mom, Mercedes, and two kids, Brandon & Dina) plus another woman (Cheryl Lewis) and have been teaching tons and tons! It really is kinda fun, I must say I am not a huge fan of tracting but teaching is great!

April 2: I spoke in sacrament this past Sunday (same day as Andrew). Transfers are tomorrow and I am staying here, but getting a new companion, Elder Rochford. He will be the new District Leader. Mom, this mission thing is crazy!! Sometimes I just wish the two years would be over with and I could come home, other times I never want to come back and never worry about anything ever again. I love you and I am doing well. I am excited to see what the new transfer will bring. Hopefully more people will be baptised than last but we will just have to see what the Lord wants to do. Elder Shattuck

No comments: