Monday, May 19, 2008

Elder Matt Hansen:




May 19, 2008
It was so good to talk to everyone on Mother's Day. Frank came to church today and he gets the priesthood next week and that will be awesome and he is so excited. We also have two investigators with a baptismal date for next month so hopefully things will work out for them. It depends on the day how much we walk. Usually about 5 to 7 miles. We usually ride bikes cause our area is so big. Last week we had zone conference and we got to see President and Sister Taylor. It's always good to see them, they are so nice and we always learn a ton from zone conference so it was good. The only hard thing right now is me and my companion aren't getting along very well. He is a good teacher and very smart and it just feels like nothing I do is ever good enough. I don't know if it's because he is native and I'm not or what. It can just be discouraging sometimes. It's ok though, hopefully things will get better soon. Other than that, things are going good. Those pictures I sent were of me eating Ugali in our kitchen and a wedding about a month ago. The weddings here are pretty cool, they are definitely different but cool. Just know that everything is just fine. I love you and miss you and hope you have a wonderful week. Talk to you later. Thanks for everything mom, you're the best.

Love, Elder Matt Hansen

No comments: