Monday, October 20, 2008

Elder Andrew Pena:

Oct. 13, 2008

The library has been closed for about 3 weeks & doesn't open until the 28th so don't send an email until then. Send some real pics to me when you get a chance. I mean I know you're not busy...you act like you have 2 out of control boys & a new baby girl! Oh yeah, you do!!. Who is more important though :). Ha! Anyway, no baptisms yet. We are working on a commitment with a family. I sent pictures of me and a member and his HUGE boa. I touched it and it is Ginormous! Ha, we are working on this guy and his wife, brother and his family. Altogether it will be 4 baptisms if it all goes well. We are working on a commitment tomorrow & trying on about November 1st for the baptisms, but Oct. 22 is transfers so it flew by and one of us could be gone again! Hey, I like pictures so send me some! I love you all so take care & write me back & send pics!!

Love ya,
Elder Peña

No comments: