Friday, September 11, 2009

Elder Scott Snell:

Aug 31, 2009
Nothing to exciting happened this week it was just the same old same old. A little frustrating at times but that is life. I am feeling like my time here in my are right now is coming to an end in the next couple of weeks with the transfer. We have two more weeks left in this transfer and it marks almost six months in this area. I am a little worried about where I will get sent cause I don't have to much time to get to know the ward and are before I have to leave that one again but oh well. I will just work hard until they make me leave. I have been going on a lot of splits with younger missionaries lately and some of it is fun and some of them I am glad I am not their comp. It is a little wearing though, I just want to work in my area with my investigators.

Sept 7, 2009
This week was a good one, we are sure staying busy. We have to run from appointment to appointment, running errands for our branch in between that. To top it off I got a call from the home office telling us to look for a new house, which we really didn't have time to do. Well, we didn't really find a house and we barely made it to all of our appointments. So now this week we have even more appointments, still have to find a house and before I transfer finish making a member book for our Branch President. Fun Fun Fun. I guess I would choose this over not having anything to do. But we have a week full of stuff to do and not much time to do it. Time always goes faster when you are staying busy though. I love you. I am loving this work. The church is true. Elder Snell

No comments: