Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elder Matt Hansen:

We received the transfer news today and I got news that I am leaving Mombasa. I have kind of mixed feelings about it but overall I think its time for a change. I am going to miss the people though, that's what makes it so hard to leave an area. I love it here in Mombasa and i love the people, they are amazing. Hopefully I'll find the same in my next area. I am going to a place called Eldoret. Its just a smaller town but I am excited. My new companion is from Zimbabwe but I have never met him, it should be fun, I am excited. It will most likely be my last area. I will tell you all about it next week.

Other than that nothing new is going on. We had 3 baptisms yesterday so that was cool, we were happy to see those work out. I haven't got your package yet, I will check the post office tomorrow before I go to see if its here. I don't know what I want for a Christmas package, don't feel like you have to send one though, I will be home soon after that anyways, you can just save your money if you want. Anyways, I hope you are well. I love you, thanks for everything that you have done for me and that you continue to do for me, your the best! Elder Hansen

P.S. We might get to go on safari before we go home...maybe

No comments: