Monday, September 22, 2008

Elder Cameron Summers:




* * * * * * * * * *

Dear Everyone!
This last week I think marks my biggest "break through" with the language so far. On Tuesday, we were just practicing in class teaching the 2nd lesson about the Plan of Salvation in Samoan. My companion and I were teaching a sister, in my classes learning Samoa, and our teacher. A question came up from our teacher about having joy. My companion and I kind of looked at each other to see who would answer the question and decided I would answer the question. It was hard to talk outside of the lessons because most of our practice and vocabulary has been from the lessons. So I was really surprised when I was able to clearly speak and address the question. I was very pleased with myself. The teacher after class even complimented me with my progress. So that is always good.

Nothing else exciting going on here so I'm going to go. Thanks for your love and support! I appreciate it. Until next time, as my Australian companion says, "AV A GUD 1" (Have a Good One!)

Love,
Elder Summers
(Elder Summers address has been updated to the right of this page)

No comments: