Monday, September 22, 2008

Elder Matt Hansen:

Sept 22, 2008
Mom: Hey how are you doing, how is everything there in Rexburg? That's cool that you did a 5k run I bet that was pretty fun. Is there anything else going on there? Are you home now, how long were you in Boise? Well I hope all is well.
It has been a decent week I guess. I don't have much to say though because I have been here for so long and nothing is really new. We did have our zone conference this week though and so we were with President and Sister Taylor. I always love being with them and they always teach us so much. Zone conferences are always good for the work, we always learn a lot as missionaries. Other than that nothing really out of the ordinary happened this week. We have been very busy still and have been moving around a lot. It is starting to get hotter so that's not good, ha I sweat a lot but there is not much I can do. There is so much work here to do. Its just so frustrating because we work all week and then you look back on it and see how much there is yet to do. It is definitely overwhelming at times but I hope things continue to work out. Yesterday we were fortunate enough to have baptized two people. One was a 23 year old girl that used to be a Muslim and the other was a 15 year old boy. They look like they are both going to be strong members so that will be good. You always feel good when your converts stay strong but when you see them fall away there is nothing worse, I hate it. We just do what we can though. Anyways, that's about all that's going on here in Dar. I hope the work will continue to move forward and I know that it will. Well, I hope you have a great week and I hope all is well. Thanks for the e-mail and for everything mom, I love you. Take care and have a good week. Elder Hansen

No comments: