Friday, November 21, 2008

Elder Andrew Peña:

November 3, 2008
Ok first off its been like a month since I've emailed and I had so many things to read I have 15 minutes to write this update so here it goes. I trained for a transfer and now I'm in ............ Visalia!!! Step training, same area different companion. He is from Logan, Utah and is awesome. I love him and he reminds me a lot like Grant and is tall and skinny like Scott. We have been together for 2weeks now and we are still covering two wards in Visalia, the 4th and 6th wards! So it's my 3rd transfer here and I love it. I could serve my entire mission here. It's the best. The members are awesome and we do get fed pretty much every night. There are maybe one, maybe two nights we don't get fed a week, but that's why I'm getting so fat. I've packed on 15 pounds!!!! YIKES! Now instead people won't have to say "like a fat kid loves cake" they can just say "like Andrew likes cake." Missions are awesome and I really miss all you guys and it was so good to hear from everyone. The library was under some remodeling for a couple of weeks that's why I was not able to email. We are going to have two re-baptisms and three investigator baptisms on the 15th. They are having their uncle do the re-baptisms and I'll be doing the other three. The family is amazing and I'll be sending pics in a couple weeks! Thank you so much for being my fam and I love and miss you all. You're the best. Now for today, two other elders want me to give them haircuts so that's what I'll be doing today. Missions are still awesome and amazing. Scott is on a tropical island in Korea! We ran into a Korean lady the other day and made me think of him and I asked her how to say "how are you doing" and man is the language funky! That's crazy! Well, whenever any of you see Cody or Cade - tell them I can't email them so tell them to stop being lazy and to sit down for 10 minutes to write a letter. Church is TRUE see ya in....one year and less then 6 months! Elder Peña

No comments: