Friday, November 21, 2008

Elder Brantley Shattuck:

November 12, 2008
Tonight I am going to stake correlation to speak with the stake presidency, mission presidency and also with all the ward mission leaders that come.... it is a pretty fun meeting. President Wixom always goes over the numbers and statistics of what is going on in the mission. It is pretty neat to hear. All I have to do is pretty much go over last month’s accomplishments and successes and represent our zone. It is fun to go and do.

There is a member that works at the Pentagon and will be getting us a way awesome private tour of the Pentagon for our zone. It will be way sweet, it is kind of like a behind the scenes tour I guess. There will be 18 of us going, that will be a funny sight going into the doors of the Pentagon!

Helen (Hindu investigator) is doing really well though, she is still looking and set on getting baptized on the 13th of December which will be way awesome. She has come to church and is doing great. We are working with a couple of other people as well. I hope they will receive answers to their prayers and decide to move forward and get baptized.

We also get to go and help put Christmas lights up at the D.C. Temple which will be a neat thing to go and do! I will really enjoy that, I love the D.C. Temple, it is really neat.

Anyways, I love you mom and know that I am fine and healthy and loving life. Love you, Elder Shattuck

No comments: