Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Elder Scott Snell:

April 30, 2009
This week we had a service project where we sat at a booth at this festival and read books to little kids all day. I don't think any of them really understood to much but it was a lot of fun. Sometimes you would get little curious who would understand. We weren't aloud to proselyte because it was for the city. But it was good to get our faces out there and let people know that we were nice and not a cult. I went on splits with one the Assistants to President Jennings. His name is Elder Peterson, he is from Idaho falls and we played Basketball against each other when i was a junior and he was a senior. It was a lot of fun and a good learning experience. Well that is all from this side of the world.

May 6, 2009
So this week wasn't too eventful. We had Buddha's Birthday so everyone got the day off and we had a stake activity. We played sports all day and had a good time. I have really taken a liking to the volley ball soccer sport that they have over here. We had a good time at Zone conference and got to see some people i haven't seen in a while. Also a sad time cause some of them are going home next week. It is the end of the transfer next week but i think that i am staying with my comp for another one. He is a really good missionary and a lot of fun when he is in a good mood. Mom when you send his letter send it with some crest tooth paste would you. He has really grown to like mine. He calls me Elder Crest. I think he would really like it if you sent him some. It wouldn't be to expensive. I will love you for it. I love you all Elder Snell

May 18, 2009
We put on a program for our ward about Christ and his life. They were blind folded and they went through hearing and feeling. It was good, we had been preparing it for a long time and it all came together in the end. On the bad note while we were practicing we went down to teach English class and while we were down stairs somebody went upstairs and stole my electronic dictionary with all of our music and stuff that we needed on it. It was the nice one that i bought for myself on my b-day last year. Luckily we had all of the files and we were able to all of the stuff again, but I don't have a dictionary anymore. I was bummed about that and then I got home and my old comp called me and told me that some members on jeju were having a hard time and needed my prayers. So I forgot about the whole dictionary problem until the next morning when it was time for language study. Oh well I guess it is not to bad it could be worse. Maybe someone else needed it more than me. But now I am stuck with the predicament of having to buy a new one. We are going on a picnic today. I love you all. Elder Snell

No comments: